4 hour course
Who should attend?
Anyone who works in an environment where Oxygen or Entonox are on site.
This includes your course booklet, free HypaGuard Flat Face Shield, Certificate (on successful completion of the course) and refreshments throughout the course.
For individuals: £75.00 per person
For groups of up to 4 people: Please contact us for a quote
Where and when.
We can either come into your place of work or run the course at Alsager Guide Hall, whichever is more convenient for yourselves
• Basic Life Support
• Basic Airway Management Techniques
• Causes of hypoxia and indication for O2 therapy and safe usage
• Advanced airway management with supplementary O2
• Entonox usage, indicators and contra indicators
• Practical medical gases work shop and assessments
Assessment and Certification
On successful completion of the course the candidate will receive a certificate which is valid for 3 years from the date of the course.
This is a 4 hour course which is made as informative, yet as enjoyable as possible allowing candidates to gain confidence in what may be a new skill.